The University of La Verne’s Office of Admission team is available to answer your questions. There are several ways to contact us:
First Year Traditional Undergraduate Students
Regional and Online Undergraduate Programs
Admission Events and Tours
We have resumed campus tours and visits. You can also join us at our virtual recruitment events! Whether you are a traditional undergraduate or a graduate student at our La Verne campus, we would love to have you join our webinars, take a virtual tour, check out our videos, or connect with us in 1:1 appointments.
Regional and Online campus students should connect with their campus for further information.
Currently, the Office of Admission Operations is working remotely, as well. All applications and supplemental required documentation are being processed. Should you have questions about your admission status, please log in to your admission portal for the most up-to-date information.
The University of La Verne recognizes that it may be difficult to obtain official documents or fulfill certain admission requirements to complete your application due to complications surrounding the COVID-19 public health crisis. We want to help our applicants stay on track with their educational goals as much as possible. Therefore, we have decided to waive the application fee and letters of recommendation for fall 2021, and temporarily accept unofficial documents until you can provide official documents.
Supporting application document adjustments:
- Application fee: waived
- Letters of recommendation: waived
- Transcripts: unofficial transcripts will be accepted for admission purposes only; official transcripts must be submitted when available
- CBEST, CSET, GRE, GMAT, LSAT test results: unofficials may be submitted for admission purposes only; official test scores must be submitted when available
- SAT and ACT: The University of La Verne is a test optional institution. As such we will consider your application without these tests on file or unofficial test scores may be submitted for admission purposes only; official test scores must be submitted when available
- Tuberculosis test results and Certificate of Clearance: must be submitted prior to first term of enrollment