The University of La Verne – Burbank Campus has been serving the valley area for over 30 years. We offer accelerated degree programs for working adults in Burbank, Santa Clarita (at the College of the Canyons University Center), and partner corporate locations throughout Los Angeles.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Accounting, B.A.* (meets educational requirements for CPA licensure)
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Child Development, B.S.*
- Educational Studies, B.A.* (accredited by NCATE)
- Organizational Management, B.S.
*These three programs are offered as separate cohorts.
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Educational Counseling, MS with PPS credential
- Educational Leadership, MED
- Leadership and Management, MS