For over 20 years, the Burbank Campus has managed accelerated degree programs at College of the Canyons in business, organizational management and more recently, accounting, child development, and educational studies.
Additionally, the University of La Verne has offered graduate degree/credential programs at College of the Canyons. Upon completion of the degree programs, University of La Verne confers the Master’s degree. Upon completion of a credential program, the University of La Verne will recommend you for certification with the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
Class flexibility allows students to work full-time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak. Through this partnership program, the students can complete one of many credential/degrees at College of the Canyons.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Accounting, B.A.
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Child Development, B.S.
- Educational Studies, B.A.
- Organizational Management, B.S.
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Educational Counseling, MS with PPS credential
- Leadership and Management, MS
- Organizational Leadership, Ed.D
- Special Education Studies, MS
- Special Emphasis Program, MED