The University of La Verne’s newest regional campus in Santa Clarita expands access to high-demand academic programs in north Los Angeles County. Conveniently located at the College of the Canyons University Center, we offer a number of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs that allow you to fulfill your educational goals without having to commute the long distance into Los Angeles.
Flexible scheduling, including evening and Saturday classes, makes it easier for you to work as you complete your degree. Our career-focused programs will prepare you to be major contributor to your workplace and community.
Programs in Santa Clarita
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Accounting, BA
- Business Administration, BA
- Child Development, BS
- Educational Studies, BA
- Organizational Management, BS
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Educational Counseling, MS with PPS Credential
- Leadership and Management, MS
- Special Emphasis Program, MED