- No additional workload for your administrative staff; La Verne administers the program in its entirety. We take care of it all—from providing your employee with degree information to classroom instruction, from student advising to program management and flexible billing options, La Verne commits to providing a comprehensive, simple, yet effective program delivery.
- Discounted tuition rates for partners are available, providing real savings to you and your employees.
- Relevant programs are designed to meet the need of both the organization and the working professional —skill-enhancing degree delivery closes educational gaps with flexibility and speed.
- Degree programs offer increased employee retention and satisfaction; a systematic approach to workforce education and career enhancement increases productivity and hones your competitive edge.
- Many class projects address existing workplace challenges; applied real world situations help develop realistic solutions for your organization.
- Your choice of three degree levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree programs in business, public administration, healthcare management, or organizational leadership.
- Time convenient courses are offered either on-site in a company conference room, at nearby regional campuses, or online. All courses feature our accelerated, 10 week terms meeting one night per week, designed for working professionals.
- Streamlined payment processes, such as direct billing, save both the company and the employee time and money.
- Measuring learning outcomes can be instituted by mutual agreement (i.e., job performance, behavioral change studies), and may be researched by the University.
Throughout California, the University of La Verne has partnered with over 100 corporations, utilities, government agencies, healthcare organizations, and community colleges with degree programs that strengthen the development of both the company and the employee.