Founded in 1891, the University of La Verne delivers undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 8,500 traditional students and adult learners in La Verne, at regional campuses corporate onsite locations, and online. The University degree programs represent over 80 majors. La Verne’s programs are highly recognized and are sought after by major corporations, hospitals, government agencies, and school districts throughout California.
Below are a few reasons your organization would benefit from a partnership with La Verne.
- Nationally ranked, fully accredited, non-profit university A degree from the University of La Verne is one that your employees will benefit from both personally and professionally, adding value to your organization.
- A university of educational experts. La Verne is fully prepared to collaborate with your management, training, and human resources staff to achieve your education, training, and development objectives.
- Network of professionals. With over 74,000 alumni, La Verne offers outstanding networking opportunities with students in business, government, and educational organizations. The College of Business and Public Management is one of the largest in the region, delivering the largest MBA program by a non-profit university in the Inland Empire, and the fourth largest in Los Angeles County. Over 5,000 local professionals have earned a La Verne MBA.
- Meaningful learning environment. Experienced faculty with a unique mix of industry and classroom expertise work with your employees to help them succeed. Small classes ensure personal attention, effective networking, and a high level of interaction among students and faculty.
- Student support services. A professional academic advisor is assigned to each student, with one-on-one advising at the class site, by phone, or online. In fact, it is mandatory that each student meet with an advisory each term, to ensure the student is on track.
- Students enroll in one or two courses per term. Evening classes take place one night per week for 10 weeks, with weekend class schedules available. Courses are also offered onsite at your company, at regional campuses throughout California (with over 30 onsite locations), in a hybrid platform (blending online and on-campus instruction), or online.
- Library for life. Through La Verne’s Virtual Library, students have access to electronic library databases, with over four million full-text articles online. Additionally, librarians are available 24/4 to assist students with research and are accessible via email, text, chat and phone?Tutorial and research help is available in person, by phone, and online. One of the University’s core values is to promote lifelong learning; to support this, alumni my access many of the library’s services for life.