Coursework at the University of La Verne is intended to provide maximum convenience and flexibility for the busy adult learner. It is designed to facilitate transition from theory to practice, allowing you to take what you learn in the classroom and directly apply it into your workday. In addition, employees have even more available features and benefits; University of La Verne is:
- Receive tuition awards from $400 per academic term for part-time students up to $1,200 per term for full-time students.
- Tuition awards are extended to eligible employees, including spouses or domestic partners.
- Financial aid is available to eligible students.
- La Verne offers accelerated degree programs for working professionals; 10-week terms, four times per year.
- Classes can be taken onsite, online, or at one of La Verne’s nine campuses
- Students receive personal one-on-one academic advisement throughout their program.
- La Verne offers caring, knowledgeable student-centered faculty and staff.
- La Verne students have access to the full range of university benefits, services, athletic and cultural events.
Founded in 1891, the University of La Verne is a private, not-for-profit institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges (WASC). The University of La Verne has earned numerous accreditation/membership standards for the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. The University holds regional and state accreditation for its academic programs: