The University of La Verne was one of the first universities in the state to create undergraduate degree programs tailored specifically for working adults. We understand what busy students want and need: high-quality academic programs to enhance your professional skills, flexible schedules, convenient locations, and knowledgeable advisers to guide you each step of the way.
Advantages of an Accelerated Program
The University of La Verne’s accelerated undergraduate programs are flexible to accommodate the schedules of working adults. Our options include:
- convenient locations across Southern California;
- full- or part-time enrollment;
- daytime, evening, and weekend classes;
- in-person, online, and hybrid courses;
- 8-, 10- and 16-week terms; and
- multiple term start dates throughout the year.
We know that returning to school is a big decision. Rest assured that we are here and ready to help you achieve your educational goals:
- Dedicated Staff. You will be assigned a knowledgeable admissions representative to guide you each step of the way—from admission to graduation.
- Pre-Application Advising. If you’ve taken some college courses in the past, they may count toward your degree here. Our academic advisers will review your previous coursework and recommend an academic plan for you.
Accelerated Program Locations
The University of La Verne offers its accelerated degree programs at several convenient Southern California locations. Wherever you are, a degree from La Verne is close by.