Associate Professor, Digital Film Production
Before joining La Verve in 2016, Morgan was a professor at Cal State Los Angeles where he helped to design the digital cinematography program.
Morgan is also the former head of the Cinematography department at the Los Angeles Film School.
In addition to his 10 years of teaching experience, Morgan is also an accomplished cinematographer and director who has spent nearly 17 years shooting feature films, television shows, commercials and music videos. His list of clients includes Disney, MTV, ABC, Court TV and Funny or Die.
Morgan is also a RED Camera certified instructor as well as an avid photographer.
He is the author of “Visual Storytelling: How to Speak to the Audience Without Saying a Word.”
- Masters of Fine Arts in Film, Television, and Theatre, California State University, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts in Directing, Los Angeles Film School
- TV 166: Introduction to Mass Media
- TV 225: Fundamentals of Video Production
- TV 235: Intermediate Video Production
- TV 408: Mystery, Noir and Suspence
- TV 408: Film and TV Directing
- TV 408: Cinematography
- TV 499: Senior Seminar
To explore the scholarship and creative works of University of La Verne faculty, please visit the Research Works profiles hosted by Wilson Library.
Is this your profile? Request profile updates.