Bachelor and Master Degree programs available on-site and on campus close to where you work. RSVP for an upcoming information session below.
- LA County employees may attend all open cohorts in LA County area.
- Taking applications for new on-site cohort groups, which require minimum of 16 students to start.
- Accelerated degree programs designed for working professionals. Four 10-week terms per year.
- Classes are held one night a week.
- Academic advising available on-site.
- Complimentary evaluation for prior coursework.
- Programs offered at on-site cohort groups, regional campuses, main campus, and online
(Discount applies to all adult programs)
- AA not required to start.
- GMAT usually not required.
More LA area info sessions to be announced. For corporate information session information or new LA area program launch dates, please contact Susan Lomeli at the University of La Verne’s Burbank Campus at (818) 295-6504.