For working professionals, earning a bachelor’s degree through the University of La Verne is flexible and affordable. Below are a list of commonly offered degrees at our corporate partner sites. If a program of interest is not listed here, take a look at the full list of degrees and programs offered by the University.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: 60 units (15 courses)*
The Business Administration degree program is designed to enhance the knowledge and effectiveness of students by linking theory with student’s work experience and industry practices for a successful career in business.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice & Criminology: 56 units (14 courses)*
Criminal Justice & Criminology offers an integrated study of crime, its causes and consequences, the systematic detection of crime and societal impact. Emphasis is placed on developing critical thinking skills and values application to the content of the curriculum.
Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies: 44 units (11 courses)*
Educational Studies provides students with subject matter preparation for the Multiple Subject Teaching Credential and California Subject Examination for Teachers (CSET) and prepares students with content knowledge for the K-6 classroom.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology: 63 units (16 courses)*
Become an IT professional – join the booming field of information technology. Learn proficiency in web publishing, programming, computer networks, systems analysis, cyber security, and database/systems management.
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management: 40 units (10 courses)*
The mission of the Organizational Management program is to improve management, organizational and interpersonal skills while earning a bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor of Science in Public Administration: 40 units (10 courses)*
Public Administration is an academic and professional degree program offering basic coursework in the theory, applications and practice of public sector management.
Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals (MBAX)
La Verne’s Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals is designed to develop effective future business leaders. The program is designed primarily for adult professionals with a minimum of three years of full time professional experience. Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
Master of Science in Child Development
The Child Development program integrates practical and theoretical concepts and is designed for child development professionals and supervisors who wish to increase their understanding of the physical, intellectual, and emotional development of children.
Master of Science in Leadership and Management
The University of La Verne’s Master of Leadership and Management (MSLM) curriculum is designed to educate and develop effective future leaders for all types of organizations. The design of our curriculum integrates management and leadership theories with real-world applications.
There are many ways your employees can earn and transfer their undergraduate degree credit:
- Transfer credit from accredited community colleges/ universities
- DANTES/CLEP standardized tests in many subject areas
- Military service credit for basic training/courses taken during duty
- Registered Nurses with valid California licensure awarded 70 units of transfer credit
- Hospital transfer credit for hospital-based/health care related training
- Company or government training may be awarded if courses are accredited by the American Council on Education
* Units required for the academic major. A bachelor’s degree requires the completion of a minimum of 128 units, including the academic major (four units per class), general education, and elective requirements. Residency requirement=40 units, the minimum number of undergraduate units a student must complete from La Verne to be awarded a degree.