The University of La Verne is committed to providing a healthy, safe and inclusive environment for all students. As part of the University’s commitment to the well-being of our individual students, the La Verne community, and in compliance with State and Federal Law, all new students are required to complete interactive, on-line trainings focused sexual harassment/violence prevention, diversity and controlled substances. The courses are offered through EVERFI . Please visit EVERFI to learn more about these trainings.
New Registered Students
- New registered students will receive an e-mail from EVERFI at their La Verne e-mail account 3-4 weeks prior to the start of the semester/term. The e-mail will contain instructions for logging in and the due date.
- The course takes about one (1) hour to (1.5) hours to complete. Students may start and stop the training at any time as progress in the course is automatically saved.
- If students cannot locate the e-mail from EVERFI, students can go to the login page. Click on “forgot password” and enter their University of La Verne email (@laverne.edu) address to create a password and access their accounts.
Forgot your password?
If you have already logged in and forgot your password, you can go to the login page. Click on “forgot password” and enter their University of La Verne email address (@laverne.edu) to reset your password and access their accounts.
Completion of Training after the Due Date
Students who do not complete the course by the required due date will have a Title IX HOLD placed on their student record. The hold will prevent students from registering for classes. The hold will remain in place until the student has completed the training.
If a student completes the training after the hold has been placed, the student will need to e-mail the appropriate contact listed below to have the hold removed. Students will need to include the following information in the e-mail: 1) Student’s full name 2) Training completion date 3) The last 4 digits of his/her La Verne ID number.
- Regional and On Line Campuses (including Centers for Educators students) students should email ROC@laverne.edu or call their academic advisor.
- CAPA students should email CAPA@laverne.edu or call the CAPA Office at (909) 448-4151.
- Undergraduate students should email the advising office at email@example.com
- Graduate students should email Juan Regalado firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Holds will only be released once the student has completed the course.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Laura Rich, Administrative & Operations Manager of Student Affairs by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (909) 448-4050 or Juan Regalado, Associate Dean of Student Affairs by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.