University of La Verne’s Online Programs Receive High Marks From U.S. News & World Report
The University of La Verne’s online bachelor’s and MBA degree programs have been ranked among the “Best Online Programs” by U.S. News & World Report for 2019.
More than 1,500 online degree programs across the country were assessed as part of the annual rankings. This included 55 more programs than the previous year. University of La Verne’s online bachelor’s programs landed at 4th in California and 123rd nationally. The university’s online MBA program ranked 8th in California and 168th nationally.
Programs were ranked based on graduate debt, course delivery, and academic and career support available to students working remotely. The rankings also measure whether online programs have academic standards comparable to traditional classrooms, and are properly adapted for online learning.
“It is an honor to be recognized by U.S. News & World Report for our online education programs,” University of La Verne President Devorah Lieberman said. “Our online programs continue to grow, and our graduates are finding success both professionally and personally.”
The University of La Verne’s online programs include:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Master of Science in Child Development
- Master of Science in Leadership and Management
Learn more about the University of La Verne’s online programs at laverne.edu/online.