How do I get access to my La Verne Portal account?
- Go to the La Verne Portal https://myportal.laverne.edu/ log in page.
- Click the ‘First time user’ link. Enter your Student ID, Last Name, and Role (student).
- Once you have entered this information you will receive a success message and an email sent to your personal email in our school’s system. You will receive your log in username and temporary password in the email.
- Log into the La Verne Portal https://myportal.laverne.edu enter your username and temporary one time use password.
- You will then be prompted to enter your security questions and answers click OK to save.
- The next step will be to reset your password. Make sure you follow the password guidelines in order to correctly set your password click OK.
- You will now be able to gain access to the La Verne Portal.
What if I don’t know what my Student ID is?
Please contact the Registrar’s office.
How do I set up a Personal Email account?
- To set up a personal Email click here
- User ID = your Student ID Number
- PIN = if this is your first time logging in your PIN is your birthdate in MMDDYY, format.
- NOTE: if you have logged in before and do not remember your PIN, you may reset it by providing the correct answer to your security question, otherwise contact your Academic Adviser for assistance.
- Next click the link “Email Information”
- Next click the link “Update your E-mail address(es)”.
- Next select ‘Personal Email Address’ in the drop down menu and click ‘Submit’
- Enter your Personal E-mail address and click ‘Submit’
- Your Personal E-mail should now be updated in the school’s system.
Still can’t log in? No problem!
If you were not able to complete these steps or received an error message please contact the Service Desk at X 4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.