Things to keep in mind as you review FLEX options:
- ALL FRESHMEN: Review the “Master FLEX List”
- Undeclared Majors: Explore major requirements below. Your top choices should reflect FLEXs that might lead to a major, knowing the other courses in the FLEX will earn credit toward the degree.
- Declared Majors: Explore your major requirements. Your top choices should reflect at least one course in your major, knowing the other courses in the FLEX will also earn credit toward the degree.
- Submit your top three FLEX options in your application portal
- You will complete fall registration by following the checklist items in your application portal. These items include signing up for an appointment with an academic advisor to complete the registration process.
Specific dates and times (which will be updated from time to time) can be viewed by downloading the Master FLEX List on this page.
Explore major requirements as you consider FLEX Learning Communities.
|Behavioral Sciences||Business & Public Management|
|Anthropology, BS||Accounting, BS|
|Criminology, BS||Business Administration, BS|
|Sociology, BS||Economics, BS|
|Psychology, BS||International Business and Language, BS|
|Communications||Computer Science/Eng., BS|
|Broadcasting, BA||E-Commerce, BS|
|Journalism, BA||Fine Arts|
|Studio Art, BA|
|Education||Art History, BA|
|Child Development, BS||Music, BA|
|Educational Studies, BA||Photography, BA|
|French, BA||Kinesiology Health & Human Performance, BS|
|Liberal Arts, BA||Kinesiology Phys Ed. Teacher Ed, BS|
|Philosophy, BA||Social Sciences|
|Religion, BA||History, BA|
|Religion/Philosophy, BA||International Studies, BA|
|Creative Writing, BA||Legal Studies, BS|
|Political Science, BA|
|Natural Sciences||Social Science, BA|
|Biology, BS||Speech Communications, BA|
|Chemistry||Advanced & General Studies|
*Requires Selection of Concentration