Preferred method to submit financial aid documents is securely uploading the documents through your student portal; it’s just five easy steps:
- Log in to the La Verne Portal.
- Click on “Financial Aid Documents” tab.
- Click on “Upload!” to upload documents.
- Browse and choose the document you want to upload.
- Save the file.
Your documents are securely saved for the Office of Financial Aid to review. You will be notified if additional information is needed.
- Fax documents to (909) 448-1629; be sure to include your student ID number on each page.
- Submit documents in person; Office of Financial Aid in Woody Hall, corner of 3rd & B in La Verne.*
- Mail documents:
University of La Verne
Office of Financial Aid
1950 Third Street
La Verne, CA 91750
*During campus closures, documents cannot be accepted in person.