Welcome to the University of La Verne. Your experience begins with New Student Orientation – a critical step in transitioning to life as a Leopard and acclimating to the La Verne community.
* This new student orientation is for traditional undergraduate students only.
Orientation is a great opportunity to meet fellow students and make valuable connections with current La Verne students, faculty, and staff. By attending Orientation, we help make the right choices as you begin your journey towards academic success.
Here at La Verne, we believe that orientation is a process, not just an event. Here are just some key factors to consider on why you MUST attend Orientation.
- To UNDERSTAND college expectations and your responsibilities as a college student.
- To LEARN about the campus, location of buildings, La Verne tradition and important services that are offered.
- To MEET peers who are highly trained as Orientation Leaders and who will share valuable knowledge and experience.
- To GAIN lifetime friendships.
- To EASE your transition into college life
- To BEGIN your journey to college graduation with confidence.
Again, congratulations on your acceptance into the University of La Verne. We know you have a wonderful experience ahead of you- full of great memories. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Life at 909-448-4485 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last day to RSVP for the first day of New Student Orientation and receive a promotional item for attending New Student Orientation will be Friday, July 12th at 5:00pm.
For Fall 2019 admitted students, the link to RSVP for New Student Orientation will be made available starting February 11th. The deadline to RSVP for New Student Orientation will be Wednesday, August 14th.