Bypass the primary and secondary navigation and continue reading the main body of the page

Frequently Asked Questions for Students


The university requires that students at all physical campuses or locations be vaccinated with one of the major vaccines in use in the United States (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson) or recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO).

Individuals are required to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccines. Per Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidance, individuals are considered to be up to date when they are fully vaccinated and have received a booster dose, when eligible. 

Students are urged to consult with their primary health care provider and review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for vaccine information and the California Department of Public Health website for vaccine accessibility information.

Students may request an exemption for medical, religious, ADA, or personal reasons. Students granted an accommodation or exemption may be subject to regular COVID-19 testing, daily symptom checks, quarantines, and additional COVID-19 training, or other preventative measures necessary to protect the health and well-being of the community. For more information, visit


All students, faculty, staff, guests, and vendors are strongly encouraged to wear masks in indoor and outdoor public settings regardless of vaccine status.


Vulnerable students (those with chronic health conditions, pregnant, over age 65) who are unable to be vaccinated and students requiring American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations may request to take classes remotely by completing a Remote Learning Request Accommodation Form. Students are encouraged to discuss any concerns with their healthcare providers and make appropriate decisions about returning to campus face-to-face.


Yes, and we continue to accept housing applications for both single and shared rooms.


Your admission counselor can help answer any questions you have. If you don’t know your admission counselor, you can contact the Office of Admission.

First year traditional undergraduates:

La Verne campus graduate programs:

Regional campus and online programs: