Students have a number of opportunities throughout the winter months to take part in one-on-one SOAR academic advising and registration at the University of La Verne:
- Freshmen and transfers: December 1, 2018-February 1, 2019
International students are asked to attend one-on-one academic advising and registration if they are already residing in the United States. Contact the office for more information if you are abroad while SOAR activities take place.
Open registration for all students takes place December 1, 2018-February 1, 2019.
Getting Started: Before SOAR
- Pay Your $200 Tuition Deposit and sign a University of La Verne Promissory Note (Payment Agreement).
- Arrange for Placement Testing as needed for writing, math, and/or foreign language.
- Register to attend SOAR academic advising & registration (Freshmen and Transfers).
- Upload your picture to create your student ID. (Optional)