Enrollment Deposit Ahead of SOAR
You may make your enrollment deposit online (you will need your La Verne student ID which can be found on your admit letter). Deposits must be paid in advance of SOAR attendance.
Sign your University of La Verne Promissory Note
You must file a University of La Verne Promissory Note (Payment Agreement) to Student Accounts to avoid delays in advising and registration. This is different than any required Promissory Note for your financial aid loans. This form is only requested once every four years. If you are under 18 years of age, you will need a parental or legal guardian signature. Contact the Student Accounts office at (888) 788-2455 if you have questions.
- Download and fax (909) 448-1662 or mail to:
1950 3rd Street
La Verne, CA 91750
Or drop-off in person to Student Accounts in Woody Hall. Submit with enough time for arrival to campus prior to SOAR dates.
- Complete the form online (18 years or older only):
- Click on MyLaVerne.
- Click on First time users and Professional Development Students
- Click on Secure Area and log in; you will need your student ID number.
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Click on Registration.
- Select Payment Agreement and Promissory Note. Read the Promissory Note completely. If you agree to the terms and conditions, electronically accept the note at the bottom of the page.
If you are having trouble signing the note online, please contact the Student Accounts office for assistance at (888) 788-2455.
Please file a Promissory Note prior to signing up for a SOAR day (Fall admits) or an academic advising appointment (Spring admits) to avoid cancellation of your reservation.