Enrollment Deposit Ahead of Completing online SOAR
You may make your enrollment deposit by logging into the application portal. If you do not yet have an account, create one with the email address you used to apply to the university. Once you submit your deposit, your application portal checklist will be updated with the steps that will guide you through course registration.
Sign your University of La Verne Promissory Note
You must file a University of La Verne Promissory Note (Payment Agreement) to Student Accounts prior to completing the steps for online SOAR. This is different than any required Promissory Note for your financial aid loans. This form is only requested once every four years. If you are under 18 years of age, you will need a parental or legal guardian signature. Contact the Student Accounts office at (888) 788-2455 if you have questions.
- Complete the form online:
- Log in to MyLaVerne (Tip: Your username is your 8 digit ID number on your acceptance letter and your PIN is your six digit birth date if this is your first time logging in.)
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
- Click on Student Accounts
- Select University of La Verne Promissory Note. Read the Promissory Note completely. If you agree to the terms and conditions, electronically accept the note at the bottom of the page.
- Download and fax (909) 448-1662 or mail to:
1950 3rd Street
La Verne, CA 91750
If you are having trouble signing the note online, please contact the Student Accounts office for assistance at (888) 788-2455 or email@example.com.