Welcome to the University of La Verne’s prestigious Global Ideas Honors Program!
The Honors Program offers a challenging intellectual experience that complements any major at the university and allows students exciting opportunities to concurrently complete many general education requirements. Open to incoming, transfer, and current students with proven academic success, the rigorous curriculum is taught by passionate and knowledgeable professors.
Honors Program Advantages
- Seminar-style classes, capped at 17 students;
- an Honors Student Lounge in the Campus Center with free printing, snacks, and study spaces;
- early registration for courses each semester;
- access to peer mentors and dedicated honors advisors;
- unique, interdisciplinary courses that travel to the Galapagos Islands, explore human sexuality, study art and architecture in Los Angeles; and
- much more.
We hope you’ll consider joining us at the Global Ideas Honors Program at the University of La Verne. Please explore this website for more information about applying, curriculum and requirements, travel courses, and remaining active in and eligible for the Honors Program. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Alternatively, you can make an appointment with Honors Program Director Allyson Brantley or Assistant Director Ryan Lee.