The 2019-2020 Academic Year On-Campus Housing Application NOW OPEN!
Spaces still Available for 2019 Winter/Spring term and semester! Contact us to apply!
Thank you for your interest in on-campus housing at the University of La Verne.
Below you will find important information on how to apply, fee schedule, and terms & conditions.
- Space reservation/assignments are done on a first come, first served basis and are dependent on space availability.
- All reservations/assignments are tentative until the student registers for classes and makes financial arrangements with the Office of Student Accounts.
- Application/activity fee is non-refundable.
- License Agreement (i.e. contracts) are to live on campus from day of move in until the last day of academic year.
- Questions about the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (909) 448-4792.
How to Apply:
- 2019-2020 New Students (US residents and International) (en Español)
- 2019-2020 Continuing Students (en Español)
- 2018-2019 New Students (US residents and International) (en Español)
- 2018-2019 Continuing Students (en Español)
Terms and Conditions:
Residence Hall Information:
NOTE: If you have questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com.