(Updated April 13, 2022)
- We are currently accepting housing applications for the 2022-2023 academic year for new and continuing students.
- The 2022 Summer housing application opens May 2. Priority date to apply is May 15.
- Students living on campus in Spring 2022 must be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 by February 11. Exemptions are limited to medical, religious, or ADA reasons. Visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Policy page for more information on the full policy, submitting documentation, and exemption process.)
- Students who live on campus with a meal plan are eligible for the La Verne Community Engagement Grant, receiving up to $4,000 per year to support on-campus costs (not including summer).
- All reservations/assignments are tentative until the student registers for classes and makes financial arrangements with the Office of Student Accounts.
- If you have questions about which application process is right for you (full- or mid-year), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-909-448-4792.
How to Apply:
- 2022-2023 New Students
- 2022-2023 Continuing Students
- 2021-2022 New Students
- 2021-2022 Continuing Students
Fee Schedule (Rates):
- 2022-2023 License Fee Schedule (Rates)
- 2022 Summer License Fee Schedule (Rates)
- 2021-2022 License Fee Schedule (en Español)
License Agreement (Contract):
Residence Hall Information: