Important Information (Updated on 3/31/21)
- We anticipate being able to offer both single and shared rooms to our residents for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Priority for on-campus housing will be given to students who receive a COVID-19 vaccination prior to the move-in date, with an accommodation process available.
- If county public health requires us to limit occupancy, we will also prioritize students based upon the following: a) Housing Insecurity, b) Distance of Permanent Address, c) Class Standing, and d) Application Payment Date.
- Students who live on campus with a meal plan are eligible for the La Verne Community Engagement Grant, receiving up to $4,000 per year to support on-campus costs
- Due to COVID-19 and limited space, we will not be able to offer the room selection process for continuing students. The Office of Housing and Residential Life will be using the room placement process for both new and continuing students for 2021-22.
- All reservations/assignments are tentative until the student registers for classes and makes financial arrangements with the Office of Student Accounts.
- 2021-2022 application includes a non-refundable $100 housing application/activity fee
- License Agreement (i.e. contracts) is for a full academic year (first day on move in until official move-out date in contract)
- If you have questions about the application process, email email@example.com, or call 909-448-4792.
How to Apply:
Terms and Conditions:
Residence Hall Information: