Citrus Hall and The Spot Dining Hall opened in Fall 2018! This building has been strategically designed and built to create a natural flow through the heart of campus and to sustain a student-centered hub for students to gather. There is a natural connection that embraces the activity and energy happening inside and outside the building.
The five-story, 116,000 square foot building includes community lounges, study spaces, and a 16,600 square foot dining hall. The residence hall portion houses approximately 400 students, mostly first-year and second-year students. The building is ADA compliant and provides gender neutral options for students.
This building features a premier living experience for all residents.
Building amenities include:
- Main lounge on first floor that will included reception desk, student mailboxes, flat screen TVs w/ cable, recreational equipment, lounge furniture, outdoor lounge space, and a community kitchen.
- Two-story lounges that connects different floors/communities as well as smaller lounges on each floor.
- Two study rooms per floor.
- Laundry rooms on each residential floor in the central tower.
- Wi-Fi and hardwire internet access throughout the building.
- Three elevators with electronic key card access to resident floors.
- Professional and para-professional (students) live-in staff in each floor.
The Spot dining hall is equipped with the following:
- Multiple food stations and platforms.
- 2 outdoor eating areas.
- Large inside seating area with variety of seating options.
- Electronic Menus.
- President’s Dining Room for special events.