The 2022-2023 on-campus housing application opens March 1!
If you are NOT a newly admitted freshman, graduate or transfer student, you are considered a CONTINUING student. The procedures and deadlines outlined below are for continuing students. Students must be in good financial or judicial standing to be eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Step 1: Log into the La Verne Portal. (If you are a first-time user, please follow instructions under “Login for New Users” to access the portal.)
- Click on “Housing” under the Student Resources section.
- Next, click on “Student Services and Financial Aid” to find the link “Apply for Housing.”
Step 2: Complete Application. The application consists of THREE (3) main steps:
- Select the application period; complete background information; indicate building/room type preferences; and electronically sign the Housing License Agreement (also known as the contract), select meal plan, and answer lifestyle/roommate questionnaires.
- Pay the $100 non-refundable housing application/activity fee. Your application is considered “complete” once payment is submitted.
- Complete optional pages of the application, such as signing up for renter’s insurance.
Step 3: Room Selection. During the week of April 11-15th, continuing students who apply by the priority date of April 1 will be eligible to participate in room selection process through their housing application portal.
Please note – All students must be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19 prior to move-in date. Exemption process available for those with medical, religious, or ADA reasons. Room placement is determined by the following: a) Application Payment Date, b) Distance, c) Class level, and d) Housing Insecurity. Students should apply as early as possible to try to ensure a placement.
Applications and fees received AFTER the April 1, 2022 priority date will be offered room assignment based on availability and our criteria above. We will continue to place students as spaces are available until move-in.
You will be notified by email (your University of La Verne email address, which can be accessed from the La Verne Portal) when your housing assignment is assigned.
Housing Application Timeline for Continuing Students
|March 1||Online application period for continuing students opens|
|April 1||Priority Date|
|April 11- 15||Room Selection week for continuing students who completed application by April 1|
|July 23||Deadline to enroll full-time in classes and fulfill financial arrangement with Student Accounts Office|
|August 20||Move-In Day & Last day to cancel confirmed License Agreement to receive 100% refund|