ULV’s Online GI Bill® Enrollment Certification Request (of your classes)

For all VA benefit users!  Fill out, upload your VA benefit required documents and submit your GI Bill® Enrollment Certification Request Form (of your classes) immediately following every time you register for, or add or drop classes.  Documents include the first page of the VA’s Certificate of Eligibility, DD214, or other proof of veteran ID document.  Delayed submission will cause delayed payments of tuition, supplies stipend and BHA.

ULV’s Online Military Tuition Assistance Authorization (TA) Voucher Submission    New, see log in info above.

Submit your Request for Active Duty T.A. Authorization and Voucher for each semester/term you plan to use T.A.

ULV’s Online Yellow Ribbon Program   New, see log in info above.

Yellow Ribbon can only be used while you are using Post 9/11, Chapter 33 and if you are rated at 100%.  It pays for the full cost of tuition and fees above the VA’s yearly tuition cap.  If you meet the requirements please submit this form once each year Application for Yellow Ribbon (link).  If you have any questions regarding award notifications please email

VA’s Online form to apply for or update your VA Education Benefit, Change of Program/Place Form VBA-22-1995 and to Request an Updated VA Certificate of Eligibility (CoE)

If you are a new benefit user, took a leave of absence, or if you are changing programs or schools, completing this form allows you to complete items listed above.  Link:  VA.Gov’s “Apply For or Update Your Benefits   Note: The VA will not make payment without this form if you changed colleges or programs.

Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E) Academic Worksheet, Education Plan and Cost Analysis (for approval to attend ULV)

Once accepted into the VR&E program (formerly Voc Rehab),  you should discuss your options with your VR& E Counselor.  Request a full Education Plan and estimated Cost Sheet from the related ULV program academic advisor and fill out this Academic Worksheet (signed by your ULV academic advisor). Submit all to your VR&E counselor. If approved, your counselor will issue a Tungsten Authorization/PO Number, separately, to both your University’s Certifying Official and the University (Follett) Bookstore.  NOTE:  An unofficial transcript must be submitted to your VRE counselor at the end of each semester.

Chapter 31 VR&E Text Books/Supplies

All Chapter 31 VRE books and supplies are ordered through the University of La Verne Campus Store.  Students should email to request textbooks and supplies for  upcoming classes a minimum of 3 weeks prior to each session or semester.

If the Bookstore response indicates that the VRE  Tungsten PO has not been received by Follett,  please send your VRE Counselor the following in an email all of the following:  “Follett and ULV are two separate accounts, please email my Tungsten PO to:      Facility Code: 31801005 (La Verne)     Tax ID: 36-2593135 (Follett).”

Additionally, Chapter 31 students can request approval for reimbursement of one-time purchases of additional necessary equipment (laptop/printer), or software/mathematical calculator, other items if noted and mandatory in the course syllabus.  Print and fill out a VA form 28-1905M, take it to the University Certifying Official for signature and then submit the form with a scanned copy of receipt to your VRE counselor. Form link:

Chapter 31 VR&E PELL Advance Fund Request Policy, and Form with Instructions

Undergraduate Veterans utilizing VRE benefits (Chapter 31) who will also receive a Pell Grant, may be eligible to apply for an advance on the credit expected to remain after tuition and fees are paid by the VA, up to $2,500.  Additional information and instructions are located here.