- Veterans Crisis Line – 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- Confidential chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net or text 838255
- Immediate confidential help for veterans and their families. More information on programs at VeteransCrisisLine.net link above.
- VA Benefits Info for Service Members Returning from Duty – www.oefoif.va.gov/
- VA’s Vet Centers – www.vetcenter.va.gov/
- Some local sites listed below. Locate additional sites at link above.
San Bernardino Vet Center – San Bernardino Vet Center Website
1325 E. Cooley Drive, Ste. 101
Colton, CA 92324
Corona Vet Center – Corona Vet Center Website
800 Magnolia Avenue, Suite 110
Corona, CA 92879
North Orange County Vet Center – North Orange County Vet Website
12453 Lewis Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove, CA 92840
High Desert Vet Center – High Desert Vet Center Website
15095 Amargosa Road, Ste. 107
Victorville, CA 92393
Ventura Vet Center – Ventura Vet Center Website
790 East Santa Clara Avenue, Suite 100
Ventura, CA 93001
805.585.1860 o Ventura Vet Center
Main number: 805-585-1860
- Long Beach Healthcare System (VA) – Long Beach Healthcare System Website
- Greater LA Healthcare System (VA) – Greater LA Healthcare System Webpage
- Loma Linda Healthcare System (VA) – San Bernardino Healthcare System Webpage
- Veterans Justice Outreach Program (VA)
- LA Veterans Court: 310-597-3495
- Lancaster & Kern County Veterans Court: 310-709-8582
- Santa Maria, Santa Barbara & San Luis Obispo Veterans Court: 301-916-4915
- Ventura Veterans Court: 310-597-5016
- War Veterans’ Combat Call Center: 877-927-8387
- VA LGBT Special Emphasis Program – https://www.diversity.va.gov/programs/lgbt.aspx
- Site is for both VA employees and veterans. Vets, scroll down for info and contacts.
- ACE (American Council on Education) – https://www.acenet.edu/higher-education/Pages/Military-Students-and-Veterans.aspx
- Site for military and veteran students to access your JST (Joint Services Transcript) and other educational information.
- Make The Connection (VA) – www.MakeTheConnection.net
- Shared experiences, support and resources for veterans.
- DAV (Disabled American Veterans) – https://www.dav.org/
- Ensuring that veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits available to them.
- Info on DAV transportation services – DAV Need a Ride Link
- Military OneSource – https://www.militaryonesource.mil/
- Active Duty: Understanding benefits, preparing for deployments, reintegration, moves, parenthood, retirement and more.