Enrolling in a payment plan is a straightforward process:
- Log in to the LaVerne Portal.
- Select Student Account Services from the sidebar.
- Click on My Student Account Center. You’ll be taken to the university’s payment gateway.
- Click on the Payment Plans tab and continue to follow prompts until the payment plan is established.
Additional payment information may be found here.
Please note: payment plans cannot be made until registration is complete.
Payment Plan Benefits
- Low set-up fee
- No interest
- Easy online enrollment
- Set up using a credit/debit card/check
- Receive email and text notifications
- Automatic payments available
Students reimbursed by their employer are eligible for a payment plan where a 25% down payment is required plus the deferment fee. The remainder of the balance is due 45 days after the class ends. To participate in this plan, students must submit a Company Reimbursement Form each academic year. This form must be completed by the student and their employer and submitted to Student Accounts. Once the form is received, then the student can log into MyLaVerne and sign up for a Company Reimbursed Payment Plan.
2022-23 Academic Year
2021-22 Academic Year
*All students electing a deferred payment plan who do not meet their payment dates will be assessed a monthly late payment fee of $35. The University reserves the right to impose finance charges on all unpaid balances.