Commuter/Residential Students who wish to purchase more Leo Dollars: You can do so by going through the Office of Student Accounts. Purchases can be made in a variety of ways for your convenience:
- Online through your student portal: La Verne Portal
- Click on Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Click on Student Account Services
- Click on My Student Account Center
- Under Available Items, chose the option for your Leo Dollars purchase ($100 increments or $500)
- Leo Dollars can be purchased in person at the Student Accounts Office located in Woody Hall on the Main Campus using cash, check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
$100 Leo Dollars – Can be purchased in $100 increments up to $500.
$500 Leo Dollars – Commuter students only.
For more information about dining services: Dining Services/Housing
** Please note: Leo Dollars can be used on campus at the Spot or Barbara’s Place. The dollars function like a debit card when your student identification card is scanned and are subtracted at every purchase. Plans are non-refundable, roll over semester to semester, but do expire after the academic year.