CARE seeks to support and facilitate students in achieving emotional, physical, and social well-being and their academic goals through collaborative efforts, sharing resources, coordination of services, and development of additional resources.
If you are concerned for a student and their well being, please complete the SOS Behavioral & Wellness Referral Report.
- Case Manager for Student Outreach and Support (Co-Chair)
- Randall Lewis Center for Well-Being and Research Executive Director (Co-Chair)
- Student Health Services Director
- Counseling and Psychological Services Director
- Residence Life and Student Conduct Director
- Accessibility Services Director
- Multicultural Affairs Representative
- Student Life Representative
- University Chaplain
- Academic Support Representative
- Athletics Representative
- Financial Aid Representative
- International Services and Engagement Representative
- Academic Success Center Assistant Director