What if I forgot my PIN? If you forgot your PIN, put your ID number in the User ID box, and click on the “forgot PIN” icon. The system will ask you to answer a security question that you have created.  Once you have answered the question correctly, you will be prompted to create a new PIN.
My PIN has been disabled, what should I do? If your PIN has been disabled, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (909) 448-4001 in order to reset your PIN.
What if I don’t remember my student ID number? You may request your student ID number be sent to you by submitting to the Registrar’s Office the form found at this link: Request for Student ID Number form
How do I change or update my address? Your address and personal information can be updated through MyLaVerne. Please visit MyLaVerne and click on “Update Personal Information” link for further information.
How many units do I need to be considered a sophomore, junior, or senior? The following are units required for each class standing:

  • 0-27 units: Freshman Standing
  • 28-59 units: Sophomore Standing
  • 60-91 units: Junior Standing
  • 92 units and above: Senior Standing
I have questions regarding requirements for my degree. Who should I contact? Although the Registrar’s Office is always available to provide assistance, your academic advisor should be your first resource if you have questions regarding your degree progress or required courses, or if you would like to discuss available course options.