||Undergraduate Appeal Form – NEW
- This is our new undergraduate appeals form that is an online submission form and will be replacing the old cover sheets.
Undergraduate Appeal Forms (Legacy Cover Sheets):
- Beginning July 2023, please use the new Undergraduate Appeal Form. The legacy cover sheets will be sunsetted on October 16, 2023
Non-matriculated Status Enrollment:
- Meet or speak with Office of Academic Advising (Camps Center, 2nd Floor) to review your enrollment options, availability of courses, payment and financial obligations, and application/registration processes. [Note: as a non-matriculated student, you are NOT eligible for any type of financial aid but may be eligible for payment plans].
- Fill out the Non-Degree Application. Receive the admission decision, along with your assigned student ID (8 digits).
If you are admitted as a non-matriculated student:
- BUT you have not yet spoken with the Office of Academic Advising (Campus Center, 2nd Floor), do so to discuss enrollment options, availability of courses, and payment and financial obligations.
- Use the student ID to set up your student email and access the student Portal. Click on “First-time Users”.
- Review Banner 9 Registration documentation and tutorials.
- You will be prompted to accept the financial agreement (formerly known as “promissory note”) before registration. [Instructions are included in the Banner 9 documentation and tutorials link above].
- Proceed to register directly in courses you desire to take. Be mindful of registration limitations:
- 1) enroll for not more than 11 semester hours in any academic term;
- 2) the desired course is not offered in the desired academic term (but you would have known this at the meeting with the Office of Academic Advising);
- 3) the course is full [but you can request instructor permission]; or
- 4) you have not fulfilled the prerequisite(s) in the desired course(s).
- Settle tuition and fees with Student Accounts. Payment plans are available.
- Take note of key academic and financial deadlines by reviewing our academic calendar.
Faculty/Staff Only: MyDegree Tracker, Student Educational Plan Templates (Should submit as Word document).