Starting in Spring 2022 Registration Season and LATER.
The University of La Verne has upgraded the student registration module from 8.7 to 9.0. With this upgrade, the Student Registration view is different from 8.7 but much more intuitive and easier to use. Some key features:
- Upgrade from 8.7 to 9.0.
- New UI (User Interface) with familiar features.
- Fewer clicks outside of the registration experience.
- Single page integration of the schedule of classes, the calendar grid, and course registration.
Supportive materials and videos are below.
Advisor Removal of Academic Advising Hold (replaced the “Code”).
- Academic Advising Hold (PDF): Advisor removal of the (AAH) in Banner 9 Student Profile.
- Banner 9 Registration v5 (PDF)
- Banner 9 Registration & Payment Portal (Acceptance of the Financial Agreement) (PDF)
- Introduction and main features (1:38)
- Prepare for Registration and Browse Classes (3:35)
- Accept Promissory Note (financial agreement) Prior to Registration (2:16)
- View Priority Registration Day and Time (0:45)
- Search Catalog Courses (4:13);
- Search for Courses Using the Search Criteria (4 ways) (3:45)
- Clear Holds that Prevent Registration (1:58)
- How to Identify Semester or Session-based Courses by Date (3:05)
- Register for Classes (no linked labs) (6:31)
- Register for Classes (with linked lab(s) (4:04)
- Change Unit Value for a Variable Unit Course (1:39)
- Add Yourself to a CLOSED Course Wait List (2:22)
- Drop a Course from the Schedule (1:58)
- View and Print Schedule of Classes (2:15)
- Navigate Assist.org: Identify CA Community College general education courses that are CSU or UC-IGETC certified, and eligible for University of La Verne LVGE Credit (5:46)